Thursday, January 31, 2008

DRIME



DRIME is a ministry (a crew of great people) with a heart to see people encounter Christ.  Based in Vancouver, Canada, DRIME also has teams in Kenya and Brazil, and has trained teams who have ministered in numerous cities around the world.  

Through choreographed drama backgrounded by music, DRIME presents the gospel both visually and in conversation.  This ministry has been very important in my life.  My involvement has been used by God to shape my understanding of who He is, to shape my faith, open my eyes to others and new places around the globe.  

DRIME is taking teams to Paraguay & Benin this year.  Visit drime.com for more info.  

These pictures are from a recent presentation here in the DR.

2 comments:

margot said...

Hi Darin, Looking forward to seeing live DRIME while we are there. See you tomorrow.

Unknown said...

I want a new post!! :)