Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bottoms Up


I feel like I'm in a space with thoughts of thoughts but slightly overwhelmed...or at least unsure (at this point)...of how to express them.  So, I will do the photographer thing and simply post a recent picture.

I also want to make a post each day this week with a link to something useful or interesting.  For great resources (in slick PDF files for download), I recommend visiting IJFM (International Journal of Frontier Missions).  There archive is full of interesting + helpful resources.

After I uploaded this post I realized I titled it "Bottoms Up" thinking the picture more clearly showed my friend drinking from the coconut.  Hmmm....sounds kinda weird since their is no sign of or real reference to drinking...save my explanation right now...anyway writer's block persists so we'll stick with the title.

No comments: