Thursday, July 10, 2008

Thursday Link | Sabrina Ward Harrison


I like when things intersect.  Food + Friends + the Office (the show...or the workplace).   Barrio + Electricity + Internet.  Theology + Arts + Science. 

In this Thursday link I want to introduce you to Sabrina Ward Harrison where you see the inspiring intersection of Painting + Words + Photography.  My friend Calley introduced me to  SWH's  "Spilling Open" and I was hooked.  Plus SWH is a fellow Canadian.  Painting + Words + Photography + Canadian...need I say more. (ok, she works out of the States so some love to y'all in America). 

Not only do I love the content of Sabrina's work but the process it encourages.  There is an invitation to express what lies within, to be honest with self and others, an invitation to think, create, explore, reflect, challenge, and express.  I realize that for some, the words I just expressed might sound a bit goopy and artsy and self-helpish.  Just take a deep breath and check her site HERE.


No comments: