Monday, June 15, 2009

Sophie's Secret



It is really fun to be an uncle.  I always thought I'd be a cool, rich uncle who could spoil nieces and nephews not only with my pearls of wisdom but with cool outings involving yummy treats, fun gifts from far off lands, and photo shoots to their heart's content (or grandpa and grandma's content!)  

Well, at this point, we are far from rich and working on cool.  Alas, life is a process...I digress.  More to the point, little Miss Sophie shared a fun secret with the family the other day before dinner.  Needless to say the family was thrilled and now my work is really cut out for me.

Congratulations Cheri, Iain, and Sophie.  Looking forward to welcoming the next bundle of cuteness in January.

Uncle D.


2 comments:

Jennifer Malone Rodriguez said...

yay!! Congratulations, Uncle D!! And to the fam too!! We miss you here in the DR!

space between said...

Thanks! Miss you guys too...have a great time home!